Thursday, June 18, 2009

thursday's question

seriously...doing these questions is getting a little lame so I'm going to speed up this process and post two today.

What would you do more of with your children if you had the time?

What do your children fight you on? how and when are they stubborn?

2 comments:

  1. I would definately like more time to play with my wee ones,

    my 13yo DD fights me the hardest over chores, she may do 1/2 of them but always does an incomplete/ poor job or tries to skate by not doing them :( ahhhhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would take more walks with the kids and play more with my youngest one.
    My seven year old fights with me over everything, getting out of bed and going to bed seem to be the most popular. My three year old doesnt really fight at all and my 10 year old fights with me over his responsibilities.

    ReplyDelete